CWC Transport: take charge of your transport operation
Efficient and timely delivery of cash is crucial for streamlined supply chain flow. CWC Transport gives you control and visibility of packages and orders, helping ensure a high-quality service for clients
Cash-in-transit (CIT) businesses form the backbone of the cash supply chain, ensuring that cash is promptly collected, transported, and delivered between actors and locations in the cash cycle. As the cash supply chain becomes more dynamic, clients set higher expectations for CITs. Automation of transport services can help you become more efficient, reduce costs, and improve your competitive position.
G+D’s CWC Transport solution helps CITs in meeting customer demands. The solution allows you to more efficiently plan routes, track orders, and manage incidents and queries to help keep the service running on time. It increases visibility of your transport operation and resources and provides feedback, through a track and trace system and Android mobile app for the CIT crew, while management reporting helps to continuously improve performance. Integrated billing, complaint, and query tools speed up processes, helping you to achieve a more efficient and secure transport operation.
Features and benefits at a glance
- Automated planning: communicate changes to routes while in transit, auto-plan journeys based on master routes, and allocate resources such as staff, vehicles, equipment, and other assets to routes and locations
- Track and trace: gain a clear overview of all your orders and packages and see which services have been executed with track and trace technology
- Measured performance: configurable KPIs, such as service completion percentage and cost per stop, allow you to measure and manage performance against SLAs
- Integrated platform: integrate with electronic locks, Google Maps, route optimization systems, and third-party cash center systems
- Flexible solution: adjust for repacks, recollects, split routes, and various other scenarios and exceptions that are encountered on CIT routes
- Mobile app: Perform cash deliveries, cash collections, and maintenance work through the Android app. Receipt printing and digital signatures speed up operations while NFC verification, geo-fencing, and integration with ATM e-locks increase security
Track and trace for a streamlined workflow
Follow every order
CIT operators and your clients can track each order and receive progress updates to always stay on top of your operation. Once an order is in the system, its status is updated throughout the order and delivery process, in near-real time.
The CWC Transport solution allows you to manage transport logistics more effectively. Easily identify the location of each package and the owner and generate billing lines to invoice all services swiftly. This, along with more efficient automated processes, ensures you maintain consistently high-quality customer service and maintain control of operations.
Implement high-level security
Security is imperative when cash is being transported and delivered. CWC Transport helps you maintain a full audit trail with barcode-driven controls. Record any transfers of liability as packages are scanned and validated from the vehicle. Then, during the inbound process, cash can be counted and validated against the expected amount.
Gain visibility of your operations
CWC Transport gives you complete control of your transportation arrangements. Receive orders for transport and maintenance, track packages, and monitor routes on a single, flexible system. Automate parts of the planning, operations, and management, to further improve efficiency.
Request a free demo
Giesecke+Devrient Currency Technology GmbH
A holistic software approach
Extend control beyond the transportation of cash
To improve the entire workflow of the cash logistics operation and give you greater efficiency and control, CWC Transport offers extensive integration with other products in G+D’s software suite. Gain additional benefits such as cash center and vault automation, online monitoring, and management of retailer queries and forecasting of cash points, such as ATMs.
CWC ATM and branch
A sophisticated cash point management solution designed to help commercial banks and CITs better balance cost and availability.
CWC Cash Center
CWC Cash Center enables CITs and commercial banks to get real-time visibility and take full control of all their cash center operations.
CWC Call & Incident
Effectively manage and resolve incidents, queries, and complaints with a streamlined, intuitive online management system.