BPS® C5: On the Fast Track – with Maximum Efficiency
Tailor-made for a new level of efficiency, the BPS® C5 precisely fulfills banknote processing requirements, with outstanding efficiency, flexibility, and user-friendliness.
The BPS® C5 has been developed to meet the needs of small and medium-sized cash centers and count rooms, as well as back offices within large bank branches. In all these areas, ever-increasing competitive and price pressures necessitate streamlined processes, increased productivity, and reduced costs, not to mention a high level of flexibility to adapt to future requirements. The solution from G+D is a modular, scalable system that fulfills all process requirements with the greatest reliability, efficiency, and user-friendliness. A high nominal throughput of up to 63,000 banknotes per hour, an exceptionally flexible modular concept (with up to 25 output stackers), state-of-the-art framework-compliant sensors, and a multitude of software options combine to offer significant competitive advantages.
Benefits at a glance
- Highly flexible configuration with up to 6 Standard Delivery Modules (SDM) with 4 output stackers each. Existing machines can be easily upgraded on site.
- Very simple, intuitive, and easy to use featuring a touchscreen with a freely positional graphical user interface
- Nominal throughput of up to 63,000 banknotes per hour in all operation modes.
- State-of-the-art sensors developed specifically to meet the requirements of commercial users: Fast, reliable, precise.
- Platform concept enables increased efficiency for training and operation, updates/upgrades, and service, as well as in relation to integration.
Modules & Services
Ready for the fast lane? Discover all the aspects that will put your operation into pole position.