BPS® C6: Setting New Benchmarks to Move You Ahead
Speed, sorting, sensors, connectivity: The BPS® C6 is setting new standards in its segment, in all these areas. Discover this high-performance giant among desktop processing systems today.
Whether in cash centers, commercial banks, or casinos the BPS® C6 provides that critical head start where medium to large banknote volumes need to be processed in demanding heavy duty operation. The system has been specifically developed to further enhance efficiency in banknote processing, to reduce costs, and to give customers an unmatched competitive edge.
The BPS® C6 offers a nominal throughput of up to 72,000 banknotes per hour, sophisticated high-level sensor technology, a modular concept with up to 20 output stackers, and an extremely robust design. These features enable the BPS® C6 to support customers in overcoming current and future challenges in banknote processing.
Benefits at a Glance
- Superior authentication and fitness sorting: Rapid, precise, reliable
- Robust design: Reliable and durable, even in demanding heavy-duty operation
- Throughput: Consistently high nominal throughput of up to 72,000 banknotes per hour in all operation modes. The fastest-in-class desktop processing system
- User-friendly operation: A large 10” color touch display for easy, intuitive operation and customization
- Flexibility: Various configuration options from adjustable stacker configuration, through changeable operation modes up to easy field upgradability
- Networking: Easy integration into cash management software and the BPS® Eco-System