Become an expert by learning from the professionals
Our modular training sessions and experienced trainers provide you with the expertise you need to take full advantage of the performance potential of your systems.
Professional use of systems in cash centers requires up-to-date, technical knowledge. Our hands-on training ensures that whoever operates and maintains the systems – whether operator, service technician or system administrator – is sufficiently trained and fully prepared. You have the freedom to choose the location that works best for you – in a G+D Training Center, at your worksite or over the web. Our training content is therefore constantly updated, and our refresher courses on technical innovations take place regularly.
The benefits of our training
- Proficient: our experts impart the latest technical knowledge
- Practical: train in small groups under real conditions and on original systems
- Individual: basic courses and individualized training tailored to your needs
You are ...
… an operator
Gain expertise on different sorting and accounting modes so that you can safely and independently operate the system in daily use. Also learn how to clean the device and clear jams, as well as how to independently resolve minor faults.
… an administrator
Learn how to allocate and monitor user rights and how to detect and resolve simple errors made by users or in systems, for example how to clear a jam.
To develop individual knowledge and skills, G+D offers fully customized training with content that is based on precise employee requirements and preferences.
- Classroom: Ask any question and receive every answer with this face-to-face training between experts and participants. This is a great option to provide a general overview of how our systems work and how they can optimize your productivity.
- Hands-on: Gain hands-on training on the functionality of our systems with the help of a technical expert at G+D’s on-site training space. Learn by seeing and familiarize yourself with the key features of our systems.
- E-learning: Learn from anywhere on your own time schedule with the ease of online learning. This convenient option can be repeated as often as needed to ensure learning success.
See our training program to find out more about which course suits your employees.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our end-to-end business solutions or about our company, seek expert advice, or want to give us your feedback, our team is here to support you, anytime.