The process of onboarding and registering new customers is a very important step in the customer relationship journey. Creating a great user onboarding experience yet being compliant with local Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations is a key challenge in an increasingly digital world.
Our flexible and scalable system platform addresses many regulatory needs and exception handling:
- LEVEL 1 – Automatic document read: ID document capture, country/document type recognition, and OCR-based readout and check of data
- LEVEL 2 – Biometrics: Face recognition and comparison, liveness detection
- LEVEL 3 – ID document validity check: Dynamic security feature detection, holograms, and optically variable check
- LEVEL 4 – Manual backup check: Asynchronous manual check of acquired data, review of security features and biometrics, and checks based on captured photos and videos
- LEVEL 5 – Video-ident: Video-ident process compliant with various regulations (AML, KYC)
With our solution, you:
- Increase conversion rates by up to 50% through the introduction of Secure Remote Identification
- Reduce the time from application to account opening from days to minutes with a 100% digital process
- Lower the cost for customer identification by more than 60% versus a conventional in-store onboarding flow
Downloads Convego® me
Convego® Mobile Authentication
Multi-factor authentication using biometrics and a mobile device is not only an innovative and trendy way to authenticate users, it is also offers customers a convenient and secure state-of-the-art experience. With our solution, accessing your digital payment solutions have never been easier or more secure.
Our latest innovation allows your cardholders to continue relying on the card that they already have at hand. Strong Customer Authentication use scenarios can be accessed with a single tap on their mobile device.
Convego® CloudPay eCOM and SCA
The biggest concern for e-commerce and online payments is cart abandonment at checkout. Tokenization and Strong Customer Authentication – or what we call delegated authentication – can prevent it and help increase conversions.