Convego® Service Broker
Swiftly grants consolidated access to networks and token requestors – wallets, merchants, and devices.
Customers today do not perceive payment as a transaction anymore but rather as an experience. An experience that could be accessed anytime, anywhere, and from any device.
Currently, banks that want to offer seamless services must manage multiple channels and technologies, from device wallets to various e-commerce providers and new devices. Each may have its own ways of working and requirements. As a result, developing a smooth digital payment service in-house may be a complex, costly, and time-consuming task.
Banks need a solution that does not require them to worry about the intricate inner workings of payment networks' and token requestors' connectivity requirements, allowing them to focus on creating meaningful customer experiences.
Service Broker, our cloud-based solution acts as a tokenization service aggregator, enabling you to effortlessly integrate with a plethora of token service providers as well as a diverse variety of wallet providers, merchants, and devices.
Features and Benefits
- Support of multiple payment networks: Simplify the connection to payment networks with a single harmonized API allowing connection to multiple TSPs from Mastercard, Visa, and others.
- Enablement of XPay wallets: Support the growing list of digital devices and wallets, including Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, as well as a myriad of other payment capabilities.
- Acceptance of e-commerce tokens: Strengthen e-commerce transactions by allowing card-on-file merchant payments to be processed securely.
- Push provisioning towards a payment wallet: Provide a simple and trusted payment solution by enabling the customer to initiate the card digitization into a wallet from within the issuer’s app.
Work with G+D to integrate Convego® Service Broker to introduce new digital payment capabilities granting consolidated access to payment networks and token requestors.
Why G+D‘s solution?
- Faster time to market with a trusted partner: Achieve substantial cost and time savings by taking advantage of our fast deployment methodology, global footprint together, and strong relationships with both global and domestic payment schemes.
- Reduced maintenance and cost-efficiency: The requirement of scheme updates is handled by G+D reduces overall maintenance efforts on card issuers, allowing them to focus on customer experience.
- Security: We live and breathe security and this reflects in our solutions to create confidence in the payment ecosystem.
Case study Convego® Service Broker
One of the largest banks in the Southern Hemisphere, with worldwide representation, used our solutions to transform their digital service offerings, with which they have met exceptional business growth and customer retention.
Playbook Convego® Service Broker and Token Cockpit
With Convego® Service Broker and its Token Cockpit, G+D provides a token management tool integrated for example in the mobile banking app, fully controlled by the end-customer itself.
Trend Report - Securing everyday digital payments
The pandemic has driven retail online, to fulfill social distancing requirements. 48% more US consumers used digital channels to shop during the first months of the crisis than before. How secure are your online payments?
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our end-to-end business solutions or about our company, seek expert advice, or want to give us your feedback, our team is here to support you, anytime.