Tokenized digital payments
There is no doubt: the world is digital! And your customers are changing their behavior based on the experiences they have in their digital journey. What does that mean? Today‘s customers’ expectations are built on their consumption of social networks, global marketplaces, and their favorite online-stores. And they want their payment solutions to be just as available and easy to use as every other digital service in their daily life.
This presents an exciting opportunity to build your payment offerings around your customer! Our solutions bring technological and marketing benefits that enhance and differentiate services in order to build trust and add brand engagement, create loyalty and differentiate from competition.
Convego® CloudPay Suite – scalable, flexible, and for sure, highly secure
Our Convego® CloudPay Suite is a complete set of payment tokenization solutions that work seamlessly with any payment scheme and with any X-Pays, e.g., Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay. Thanks to our close cooperation with Visa and Mastercard, our trusted tokenized payment solutions feature a unique readiness to fully support their tokenization services. One suite, full of powerful applications and with dynamic security, gives you the invaluable opportunity to develop, deploy, and manage exciting new digital payment services. It enables you to offer digital payments your customers will love! And for you to scale and leverage on your business model!
Convego® CloudPay HCE
Making a unique statement with a state-of-the-art digital wallet! The need for convenient ways to pay is on the rise. Customers want to be able to pay anytime, anywhere, and with any device. We offer digital payment solutions that enable your (HCE) wallet competitive advantages.
Our solutions work seamlessly with any payments scheme and with any OEM mobile technology (eg. Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay). And the security lies in bolt-in tokenization. Our solutions are also one of the few available to provide full token request service, and token lifecycle management to multiple brands. Thanks to a close cooperation between G+D and Visa and Mastercard, our trusted solutions for tokenized digital payments enables you fully access to their tokenization services. And you can offer your customers to pay anytime, anywhere, with any device. Putting your brand first!
Convego® CloudPay HCE in a nutshell
Our HCE wallet solution Convego® CloudPay is a proven, scalable digital payments platform with millions of users. It provides an end-to-end solution for lifecycle management of tokenized payment cards and secure provisioning of full credentials within seconds. Our solution is already integrated to global and regional token service providers (TSP). Meaning you can enjoy fast time-to-market with minimum effort. The solution, consisting of CloudPay Server and CloudPay SDK, acts as an on-behalf token requestor for issuer HCE wallets and 3rd-party HCE wallets. It is compatible with most widely-used device models.
- A device-agnostic solution will make you top-of-mind thanks to a state-of-the-art customer experience
- Customer satisfaction will increase thanks to a frictionless digital wallet solution
- By offering secure tokenized payment integrated in your digital wallet, your customers can pay securely
- Allowing payments in an omni-channel environment with our solution, your user payment credentials will always be secured
- Bolt-in technology enables higher brand retention thanks to your offering of customizable solutions
- You will enjoy customer loyalty as a preferred provider when it comes to pay
- Available as a managed service or software license, as a standalone or in combination with the Convego® Service Broker
Download success story
Customer behavior and tokenization drive new ways to pay
Download our success story and get valuable insights in how we have supported brands like Erste Group, Deutsche Bank, Rabobank, and SwatchPAY with our HCE wallet solution.
Convego® Service Broker
Convego® Service Broker is a cloud-based solution that acts as an aggregator of tokenization services. We do the work of integrating with a multitude of token service providers and token requestors, including managing the ongoing adherence to certifications, legislation and regulations.
The connection to Service Broker is done in an easy way via an API set. You don’t have to worry about the detailed inner workings of the payment networks’ and token requestors’ connectivity requirements. This enables card issuers to easily keep up with the changes in payment ecosystems without the need to continually invest time and money in upgrading their own systems. Simply put, Issuer Push Provisioning is very user friendly and convenient for your customers. Instead of always having to enter their card credentials into a third party’s wallet or a merchant’s online shop, the customer just selects the wallet or merchant in the issuer’s app, providing a simple and trusted payment solution.
Convego® Service Broker in a nutshell
Service Broker supports multiple payment networks such as Mastercard, Visa and eftpos, including new networks being added all the time. It supports a growing list of digital device and issuer wallets, including Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Swatch Pay, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay. Card-on-file merchant tokenization is supported. This allows card issuers to meet network mandates. Service Broker supports push provisioning, which enables the user to trigger payment capability to any channel from one app.
Token Cockpit, a feature enabled by Service Broker, allows the your customers to see all available tokens and manage any of them instantly. Card issuers only need to perform one integration to enable tokenization across multiple payment networks, wallets, merchants and any other token requestor.
Card issuers can also view and manage the lifecycle of tokens and funding PANs. This includes obtaining the list of wallets, merchants and any other token requestors that have tokenized a funding PAN. Card issuers can be assured of the continued availability and performance of G+D’s certified and geo-redundant data centers.
Thanks to the Token Cockpit customer interface, you can provide your customers with a token management tool integrated, for example, in a mobile banking app, fully controlled by the customers themselves With this feature, your risk management has never been easier, as you and your customers work side-by-side in order to minimize misconduct with card credentials and where they are stored or used In this cockpit, the customers have a full overview of where credentials are tokenized and can also enable and revoke tokenized cards, for total control. This empowers your customers to deploy the mobile phone as a remote controller of payment cards for all digital channels. The cockpit provides same features to issuing banks in terms of web-UI, for support purposes. A perfect solution that enables taking control to prevail over fraudster, eliminate risks, and putting your customers first!
Download case study
Find out how to surprise and delight your customers
One of the largest banks in the Southern Hemisphere, with worldwide representation, used our solutions to transform their digital service offerings, with which they have met exceptional business growth and customer retention.
Convego® CloudPay eSE
From watches, wristbands and jewelry to glasses and clothing, the use cases for wearable payments are many. And as contactless payments is coming into its own, wearable payments are seeing a dramatic increase in customer adoption – in everyday use.
The appeal of wearable payment is easy to understand. The ability to use items worn on the body to quickly and easily pay for goods and services takes the convenience of mobile and contactless payment to a new level. And we know how you can leverage on this demand, and the possibilities wearable technology brings!
Convego® CloudPay eSE in a nutshell
Our tokenized wearable solutions are designed and certified according to the requirements of the major payment networks. This ensures that all contactless payment vehicles are not only simple to adapt and to perform, but also highly secure.
We are the partner of choice for global brands when looking to integrate tokenized wearable technology into their lines of smart and stylish devices – be they watches, jewelry, fitness trackers, or other products. We offer essential back-end services for token requests and lifecycle management of the embedded secure element inside wearables. The end-to-end solution include a companion app, a convenient interface for your customer to make use of this service. All easy and convenient.
- Our wearable solutions enable fast go-to-market with unmatched security and functionality – putting you in front of your competition
- Leverage your business with our ecosystem of established partners, future-proofed technology, and certified components
- Customer satisfaction will be increased because of frictionless wearable payments
- By offering secure wearable payment solutions, with bolt-in technology for customizable offerings, you will enjoy higher brand retention
- Juniper Research has awarded our tokenized wearable solution with the Platinum Award in “IoT Payment Innovation”: Our solution has been tested, proven and accredited as best-in-class
Convego® CloudPay eCOM
Payment card authorization rates and growth goes hand in hand: The higher the rate, the greater likelihood for repeated customer transactions, and the higher the business revenue. In a rapidly developing omni-channel environment happening as we speak, where customers are expecting a 360° shopping experience, it will be essential to offer just as flexible payments experiences. But the online payment process is fragmented and online merchants can store or transmit payment credentials in a variety of ways. Meaning, customers can choose their preferred way to pay for the best experience. In 2022, Card-on-File (CoF) tokenization is becoming a dominant payment method with 95% of e-commerce payments predicted to be tokenized. Are you offering this?
Convego® CloudPay eCOM in a nutshell
With our optimized Card Lifecycle Management, the network token is decoupled from the funding card for automatic renewals. There is no need for the customer nor the merchant to update any card data. When cards expire it is done automatically. Network tokenization offers significant benefits over proprietary solutions.
- Higher security as the tokenization goes through a Token Service Provider and each transaction has a cryptogram
- Network Tokenization covers a variety of use cases such as in-car payments, in-app, and mobile e-commerce payments
- Convego®® CloudPay eCOM offers multiple payment brands and network tokenization with a single integration, resulting in scalability and convenience
- Automatic token refresh takes place at card renewal, with no interruption to scheduled payments and no discontinuation of service. Combined CoF tokenization and embedded Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), means that the customer experience will be even more satisfying at the checkout
If SCA is already done when the consumer is logging in to the merchant’s app, the issuer can rely on that authentication. It will not ask again for processing making the payment process seamless.
We call this delegated authentication
- Because average conversion rate for e-commerce sites is less than three percent, low friction and customer satisfaction related to online payments is crucial. CoF enables higher authorization rates without tampering with security or diminishing the customer experience
- Competition is one of the top three challenges facing e-commerce today, alongside cybersecurity and order fulfillment. Here the BigTechs have a huge advantage thanks to their existing customer stickiness. But you can still change the game by offer e-commerce payments your customers will love!
- In 2024, 60% of in-store and online merchants will accept multiple non-card retail payments operated by direct-from-bank-schemes. This makes the enablement of customer centric, easy to use, fast, and yet secure payments of paramount importance. Make this your offer too!
- By offering secure tokenized e-commerce solutions, your customers payment credentials will always be safe
- Combined with innovative solutions for seamless and compliant customer authentication will increase conversion rates even further
Download trend report
Innovative payment solutions such as PayPal, Amazon, Alipay, and Klarna, all based on satisfying customer expectations, have been gaining significant market share. Traditional payment models have had to make way for new competition in financial services. It’s now time that you take control of your checkout process and cater to your customers.
We provide device-agnostic-compliant multi-factor authentication solutions for increased conversions, customer activation, and payments on the fly. For everyday use, for your customers’ convenience.
Wearable Payment Enablement
Our future-proofed secure wearables solutions for contactless payments enable secure authentication and credential management along with value-added services.
Loyalty & Pre-Paid
Our solutions enable retailers to deliver a full-featured, multi-channel in-store payment system at scale. It puts your brand in front of the customer and creates stickiness, and the same time allowing you to evolve new revenue streams.