Digital onboarding – compliant customer identification
Consumers nowadays are accustomed to user-friendly digital services that offer easy onboarding and are device agnostic. In today’s regulated environment, however, customer identification needs to include internal structures for compliance checks and account monitoring. Onboarding processes must be compliant and easily integrated into existing infrastructure.
In order to be competitive and attract new customers, your service and its onboarding need to stand out. The interface should surprise and delight consumers from the moment your relationship with them starts. What sounds simple can be a real game changer when it comes to growing and scaling quickly and efficiently.
Improved digital onboarding for a reliable customer relationship means
- A digital onboarding solution built on our experience with the most strictly regulated identification ecosystem – such as German BaFin, FINMA, and Sepblac – and compliant customer-facing processes
- A fully digital onboarding solution supported through various apps and browsers, and developed with a usability-first mindset. Customer acquisition has never been easier, and your services will be up and running in no time
- A modular, scalable, and future-proof single-platform approach that enables seamless integration into your business processes for a quick go to market
- Unique and innovative AI-driven document verification such as facial recognition and dynamic, real-time validation of ID documents using a deep neural network. The competitive advantage is yours for the taking
- With G+D as a partner, you are in good hands. We have a proven track record in working in highly regulated fields such as secure operating systems, payment schemes, and authentication
Know Your Customer (KYC)
Knowing your customer is crucial for maintaining a healthy business relationship. However, the regulatory aspects of this relationship also need to be taken into consideration when you operate in a financially regulated space.Know your customer (KYC) is a critical function for assessing customer risk; it is also a legal requirement for complying with anti-money laundering (AML) laws. Effective KYC involves establishing a customer’s identity, their financial activities, and the risk they pose.
Not complying with these requirements means possible fines, sanctions, and reputational damage. Furthermore, KYC is a fundamental practice for protecting your organization from fraud and financial losses that can result from illegal funds and transactions. Our compliant digital onboarding solution meets regulatory KYC, AML, and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) needs that pertain to identifying and authenticating who is who. All of that in a fast and user-friendly way.
The solution does not require human involvement, making actions like verifying an account holder fast and simple.Jukka Yliuntinen, Head of Digital Payment Solutions at G+D
Creating confidence when it comes to providing financial services is all about securing the customer throughout their journey and building a strong, trustworthy relationship. This relationship starts the moment they onboard to your services. Knowing who is who with easy remote digital identification builds trust and creates traction.
Secure authentication solutions made easy
Our solutions enable you to offer compliant authentication solutions without having to compromise in customer security and legal requirements, nor the customer experience. Quite the opposite, you will see an increase in the use of your services, in a trustworthy fashion which creates loyalty.
More insights into compliant digital onboarding
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our end-to-end business solutions or about our company, seek expert advice, or want to give us your feedback, our team is here to support you, anytime.