Customer Project Manager
Looking for a Customer Project Manager, who plans and coordinates customer projects related to G+D Products.
Scope and Purpose:
- Plans and coordinates customer projects related to G+D Products
- Carries responsibility for the project offer, project handling, implementation till SAT and further activities necessary to satisfy the customer.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through pro-active attention to customer requirements and positive customer interactions.
- Performs all administrative duties including record keeping and information reporting.
- Takes a lead role to project team members as well as in resolving difficulties, complex technical problems and escalated customer situations.
- Assists with supervisory duties as delegated by management personnel
- To ensure all necessary financial controls, systems and processes are in place for the efficient and effective management of various projects.
- To ensure completion of projects according to strict deadlines, within budget and in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Serves as a focal point of communication between the head office of the G+D subsidiary and the customer on project related issues.
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities:
- Technical clarification (G+D Products) and analysis of customer requirements
- Works closely with Finance department to analyze and control project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Involves in project cost calculation and project / company risk management
- Bid proposal management, developing of project proposals in accordance with the analysis
- Contract management
- Clear definition of project goals and objectives
- Realistic evaluation of time schedules, project milestones and costs specific to the project
- Order- and project handling
- Carrying of customer acceptance tests
- Project closing
- Motivation and mobilisation of project teams
- Customer Relationship Management (external- & internal customers)
- Developing and preparation of business cases including risk analysis
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices (Credit & A/R Management)
- Follows escalation procedures to assure that problems are resolved expeditiously and that timely communications are maintained with designated G+D and customer management
- Bachelor of engineering in electronics / electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar education
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification
- 3-5 years experience in managing projects under profitable aspects
- Knowledge and experience in mechanical engineering, pneumatics, electronic devices and systems e.g. sensors, modular control, bus systems etc.
- Technical understanding regarding the functionality of systems that include electrical, mechanical and pneumatically equipment.
- Capability of failure analysis of complex electrical and mechanical systems (analytical thinking and technical understanding)
- Adequate knowledge with regards to Financial Controlling aspects of Projects
- Know-how of efficient project management methods.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French is mandatory
- Candidate must be willing to travel extensively
Apply To: firstname.lastname@example.org