Account Manager Scandinavia & Baltics
Join us in shaping the future! We are looking for an Account Manager for a permanent position based in Helsinki.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient Group. G+D Mobile Security has around 5,300 employees worldwide and generated sales of around 868 million euros in the 2018 financial year. More than 40 sales offices and more than 20 certified production and personalization locations worldwide ensure international customer proximity.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities over their entire lifecycle. Our products and solutions are used daily by banks, network operators, manufacturers of mobile devices and automobiles, health insurance companies, private and public transport companies and their customers to secure mobile payment, communication and interaction between devices. G+D Mobile Security holds a leading competitive and technological position in these markets. Further information can be found at https://www.gi-de.com/de/de/mobile-security
Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsibility for Sales of all Mobile Security products and services in assigned customer areas
- Acquisition of customers, development of long-lasting customer strategies
- Develop, maintain and enhance positive business and customer relationships
- Presentations, consulting negotiations on different levels
- Budget responsibility, including forecasting/pipelining and coordination of the customer related activities
- Support and coordination of local and regional sales teams for developing solutions business with existing and new accounts.
- Analyzing the available market and initiating / executing sales and business development activities for solutions
- Actively searching for sales opportunities
- Initiating interaction and driving sales activities with (potential) customers. Ownership and Coordination of RFX responses
- Proposal of (new) use cases - initiate and drive innovations from a solution sales perspective
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-4 years of experience in international sales of hardware, software & services, preferably in the Financial Sector
- Broad understanding and experience in solution selling and consultative selling
- Capable of developing business with existing and new customers
- Ideally background knowledge and experience from a financial services business
- Degree in IT engineering, marketing or equivalent.
- Relevant experience and understanding of complex technology and/or software solutions
- Self-driven, open minded, creative, result-oriented team player who independently drives sales and business development to expand and maintain current sales positioning
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Experience to work within environment of diverse cultures
- Willing to do international travelling regularly
- Basic sales tools competence such as Salesforce and MS Office
- Fluent in Business English, both written and spoken is required
- Knowledge in Finnish, Swedish and basic German is advantageous but not required
What we offer:
- A high performing international environment
- Great colleagues in an innovative company
- Competitive benefit package
- The chance to make a difference in your area of expertise
- Pleasant office located in Helsinki
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Please send your application with subject: "Account Manager" to email@example.com.