Join us in shaping the future! We are looking for an career driven and passionate Application Engineer who thrives for ownership and responsibility. This is a permanent position based in Stockholm.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position. For more information, please visit: https://www.gi-de.com/de/de/mobile-security
The Application Engineer will manage day-to-day operations in cloud/data centers in all service delivery scenarios, primarily in regard to service requests, changes, incident and problem resolutions, and facilitation of second line support.
Important skills for the Application Engineer are advanced technical and software application knowledge of services as well as service management knowledge.
We want you to leverage on best practices in continuous integration and delivery and help drive optimization and improvements to achieve customer excellence.
Area of Responsibility
- Day to day DC operations based on the role -> Incident/Problem/Change Management
- SLA fulfilment
- Delivery projects engagement -> System integration and testing
- Software installation, configuration, troubleshooting, integration
- Be part of Global Operations team
- Follow Corporate and function guidelines
Qualification and Skills
- University Degree in Computer Science/IT or related industry
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving mindset
- Experience working with CRM for ticket management
- Relevant Experience related to the job requirement
- Worked with Linux OS and Java based SW.
- Benefit to have understanding of Databases and Infrastructure
- Good to have automation experience
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- A high performing international environment
- Great colleagues in an innovative company
- Competitive benefit package and collective agreement
- The chance to make a difference in your area of expertise
- Pleasant office located in Stockholm
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Please send your application with subject: Application Engineer to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions on the position or the requirements, please contact recruiting manager: email@example.com