Customer Services Administrator
Join us in shaping the future! We are now looking for a Customer Services Administrator to join G+D Mobile Security Sweden AB for a permanent position based in Stockholm.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position. For more information, please visit: https://www.gi-de.com/de/de/mobile-security
Areas of Responsibility
- Timely processing of orders for customers and subsidiaries
- Clarification and review of customer requirements
- Collection of necessary customer approvals
- Coordination of delivery addresses and requirements as well as delivery with the production and tracking of this
- Order processing in SAP including order creation and initiative of the trade billing according to contract and export regulations
- Placing of products in Customer Product Specification System (CPSS)
- Order reporting for customers
- Verification and tracking of incoming payments
- Align with and support the Account Managers in order to serve and meet customer expectations
- Continually assess ongoing processes to identify areas for potential improvement.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Highly service minded and effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with individuals both inside and outside the organization
- Independent and able to take initiative to find solutions within given role
- Strong administrative skills and interpersonal skills
- Business English fluent, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, most importantly in Excel
- Team oriented with understanding of group consolidation principles
- Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks/projects
- Ability to travel a few times per year to visit head office (Munich) and the European production facility (Barcelona)
- SAP knowledge and experience from SIM/payment card business are advantageous but not required
What we offer:
- A high performing international environment
- Great colleagues in an innovative company
- Competitive benefit package and collective agreement
- The chance to make a difference in your area of expertise
- Pleasant office located in Stockholm
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Please send your application with subject: “Customer Services Administrator “ to email@example.com.