Junior Product Manager
The Junior Product Manager is responsible for managing customer, business, and market demands.
You are about to become part of a young and idealistic team: Experience Giesecke & Devrient’s long tradition of using cutting-edge technology. Explore the unlimited market of management services with us. Take advantage of the opportunity to work with associates and clients from all over the world.
- System products and customer solutions for the telecom and banking industries
- Product manager within the department and marketing team member
- Managing both global and local products
- Managing customer demands, business demands, market demands, and change requests, using them to create technical use cases and specifications
- Supporting SIT (system integration tests) and UAT (user acceptance tests) performed within the framework of development and project management
- Providing the sales department with product introductions, demonstrations, and exhibition details and related support
- Providing product training to the sales department and to customers, both Chinese and international
- Providing product information, pricing strategies, etc. for the market and for the sales department
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field of technology
- At least 2 years’ work experience
- Ability to communicate in English, with fluent reading and writing skills in the language
- Understanding of complex system architectures and business processes
- Knowledge of Java, databases, and related third-party software frameworks
- Familiar with one of the following fields: GSM protocols, IC/SIM cards, NFC (near field communication), payment processing, PKI
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us! Send your application by e-mail GDChina.email@example.com.