SAP CRM Consultant (Job Code - EOC-SAP-004/2018)
Design and implement Best Practice SAP CRM solutions appropriate to Customer requirements and standards.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Must have a strong demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality, service delivery and support.
- Apprise the business as an expert SAP CRM consultant in IT-supported processes and analyse the requirements given by business while suggesting appropriate solutions for realising the SAP CRM process and development requirements.
- Design and implement Best Practice SAP CRM solutions appropriate to Customer requirements and standards.
- Can prepare specifications, estimates and solution documentation to support work completed .
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Work’s within a global support team with shared responsibilities, willing to work and support 24/7 working model . Global Second Level , Third Level Support and Project work in SAP CRM .
- Very good understanding of SAP CRM One Order framework . Mapping the Business Process with SAP CRM , Configuring the SAP CRM system according to the customer requirement.
- Have worked in SAP CRM SERVICES Module. Should have fair understanding of CRM Technical and Functional objects (like hands-on working experience on Service Contracts, Service Order, Service Confirmations, Installed bases, Warranties, Internal Orders, DMR, CMR, Equipment, Service level Agreements, Counters in Service ) .
- Business Object Layer Programming(BOL) and GENIL for SAP CRM 7.0 and above. Strong experience in BSP UI Component workbench and related development.
- Strong experience in Core SAP CRM ABAP with BADI’s , BAPI’s ,User exit’s , Functions, RICEF ,Smart forms and ADOBE forms development.
- SAP CRM middleware skills which includes middleware architecture, understanding in Integrating SAP CRM and Other ECC systems processes. Troubleshooting & Fixing of Queues and BDOC’s related to Master data and transactional data in SAP CRM.
- Understanding and experience in SAP CRM base configurations like transaction type, status profiles, organization structures, business roles, Web UI customizing. SAP CRM determination procedures. Events, Action Profiles, Organizational determination and related CRM customizing and configurations.
- Good Knowledge of Business partner creation and partner determination Procedures in SAP CRM .
- Having working experience in SAP-CRM pricing and knowledge of working in Internet Pricing Configuration ( Not Mandatory).
- Exposure to Application Enhancement Tool(AET).
- Experience and knowledge on IDOCS, Interfaces testing with SAP PI and 3rd Party systems
- Good knowledge and experience on working on integrated SAP End to End scenarios, Cross module process flows involving SAP modules like SD, FI , CO ,MM,HR ,PTP, PLTP etc.
- Keen and persistent in solving problems.
- Able to work methodically and to understand and describe complex issues.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ideally experienced in working with international customers.
Experience: 5-8 Years
Qualification: Degree in any of the following discipline : Computer Science
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us! Send your application by e-mail. Please mention the Job Code in the subject of your email.
GDIndia - Currency Technology
Mr. Varun Chowdhary/Ms. Aditi Sharma