Talent Acquisition Partner
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our growing team in Dulles, VA. We are an established organization with a strong global presence and excellent reputation as one of the leaders in our industry.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will report to the Director of Human Resources and partner with business and technical leaders to deliver qualified talent. You will work with hiring managers to understand recruiting needs and drive strategic sourcing and recruitment of administrative and technical professionals. In addition, you will support strategic business opportunities by providing input into developing talent acquisition strategies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full-cycle talent acquisition including creating and managing requisitions, posting jobs, connecting with online and community resources to source candidates, building talent pipelines, screening resumes and candidates, scheduling and coordinating interviews, managing the status of candidates and requisitions in the ATS, ensuring candidates are evaluated objectively, making recommendations for hire, and extending offers;
- Manage HRIS process to input new hires, transfers, and terminations;
- Utilize corporate branding to develop marking materials and programs that elevate our visibility with candidates and represent the opportunities, benefits, and culture at G+D;
- Represent the organization at career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates;
- Develop and implement talent acquisition processes within internal approval and policy guidelines;
- Communicate and promote talent acquisition processes to internal stakeholders and provide process training to current and future hiring managers.
- Partner with line management to understand staffing needs, specialized jobs, morale and flight risks and develop a strategy to address problem areas and improve retention;
- Improve and champion co-op and intern program;
- Conduct exit interviews and collaborate with the HRIS Analyst to analyze data and provide monthly metrics on time to fill, candidate sourcing, turnover, exit feedback; make recommendations for improvements;
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training;
- Create and maintains a strong relationship with staffing partners and outreach sources to ensure appropriate communication of job vacancies and strategic sourcing for candidates;
- Survey candidatse and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process;
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation;
- Perform background investigations for all new hires and ensure annual requirements are met as applicable;
- Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations;
- Perform all other tasks as assigned
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships at all levels of an organization
- Proven track record of developing and sustaining positive and constructive workforce relationships
- Solid exposure and understanding of business acumen
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to a diverse audience
- Excellent organizational, time management, problem prevention and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resources or a related field; 4 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree;
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience Talent Acquisition / HR Generalist experience;
- Working knowledge of human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, employee relations, diversity programs, performance management, and federal and state employment laws, and OFCCP compliance;
- HRIS and ATS experience required; Experience with ADP Workforce Now and SuccessFactors e-Recruiting module a plus;
- Ability to travel for hiring events and job fairs as needed
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the experience and skills listed above and have a passion for this type of work, please visit our website at http://www.gi-de.com/us. Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Join us in shaping the future.
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity