Principal Engineer (Embedded) – Architecture & Requirements
The Principal Engineer (Embedded) is designing solutions for the embedded/telecom/ smart-card domain.
- BE – Telecommunication, computers, or any Branch who has worked in Telecommunications, payment systems, Smart card, embedded technology
- min 13+ years (13-17 years)
- Embedded, SIM Card, Smart Card, Java Card
- C, C++, C#, J2ME, embedded systems
Other Tools used:
- Clear Case, Clear Quest, Doors, Enterprise Architect
- Self-motivated, Focused, Good Team Player, Positive Attitude, Good communication skills – written and verbal, proactive.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Cryptology, Smart Card Operating system, Telecommunication (GSM) and Electronic Payment system
- Proven knowledge to work in processes according to CMMI (Level 3)
Details – Must Have attributes:
- 13-17 years of relevant experience in Embedded/Telecommunication/payment domain.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in architecting/ designing solutions for embedded/telecom/ smart-card domain
- Strong experience in C, C++ or J2ME in real-time embedded environment is required.
- Smart card or Java card experience is preferred
- Hands-on experience on embedded tools, compilers, emulators required
- Experience with standards in telecommunication and/or payment system preferred
- Knowledge and experience with complete Software Development Life Cycle in ISO or CMM environment is must
- Experience in product development environment is preferred
- Exposure to work in cross-cultural multi-national development environment is desired
- Candidate should be self-motivated, Should have positive attitude and good team player in organization
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills
- “Product First” attitude and flexible approach in work is an absolute must
- Identify areas for improvement that will result in improving product efficiency, customer satisfaction, and adding value.
- Responsibilities – analysis, design and implementation of various smart card operating systems (products) for the telecommunications/payment sector (GSM, UMTS, WIB, S@T, OTA, payment systems etc.)
- Should be ready to take technical ownership of the product
- Unquestionable, proven integrity and loyalty
- Structured, systematic and decision making work attitude
- Quality consciousness
- Perfect social behavior
- Able to work independently with diligence in all levels
- Initiative and drive for self-learning and self-improvement
- Good communication skills
- Very good English, fluently written and spoken
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us! Send your application by e-mail. Please mention the Job Code in the subject of your email.
Mr. Jenish Kumar A.
+91 20 4711 4000