Senior System Support Engineer
The Senior System Support Engineer is responsible for providing pre-sale product support and post-sale customer support.
You are about to become part of a young and idealistic team: Experience Giesecke & Devrient’s long tradition of using cutting-edge technology. Explore the unlimited market of management services with us. Take advantage of the opportunity to work with associates and clients from all over the world.
- System products and customer solutions for telecom and banking
- Providing pre-sale product support and post-sale customer support
- Managing customer-tailored solutions
- Managing customer requirements, translating these into technical requirements
- Designing customer solutions
- Product installation, configuration, and second-level support
- Internal and external product training
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field
- At least five years’ work experience
- Ability to understand complex system architectures and business processes
- Practical experience with Java, Oracle, and related third-party frameworks
- Familiar with at least one of the following fields: GSM protocols, IC/SIM cards, NFC, payment processing, PKI
- Familiar with Linux operating systems
- Ability to listen, speak, read, and write well in English
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us! Send your application by e-mail GDChina.email@example.com.