Join us in shaping the future! We are now looking for a Solution SME to join us at G+D Mobile Security Sweden AB for a permanent position based in Stockholm.
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,700 employees and generated sales of approximately EUR 812 m in the 2017 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
G+D Mobile Security manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their entire life cycle. Our products and solutions are used by commercial banks, mobile network operators, car and mobile device manufacturers, business enterprises, transit authorities and health insurances and their customers every day to secure payment, communication and device-to-device interaction. G+D Mobile Security is a technology leader in its markets and holds a strong competitive position. For more information, please visit: https://www.gi-de.com/de/de/mobile-security
The Solution SME position is a customer focused technical role to initiate and develop relationships at a senior and experts level within customer organizations and work as architecture expert in customer engagements. The Solution SME owns the Solution Description towards the customer, sets the solution design and deployment scenarios. Keeps track of the changes during the course of the projects to drive further Change Requests.
Areas of Responsibility
- Create and own the solution description towards the customer in all sales stages of a solution sales opportunity. Support the Account Manager and/or the Solution Sales Manager with solution, and technical competence during presentations, commercial offer, and technical/ operational workshops with the customer. Supports RFx process from solution and technical perspective. Assure services meets the operational, maintenance and administrative standards.
- Work as architecture expert on customer engagements and consult the customer on architecture topics within his domain of expertise. Support the Project Manager during the project execution phase to clarify technical/operational requirements, extend the solution description and is part of the project team. Support the Project on clarification during Defect Management on critical and major defects. Collects requirements for future CRs.
- Create new PS offerings extending G+D products or 3rd party products and take over the ownership for one or more offerings including the creation of sales material.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Mobile networks, authentication platforms, secure domains, data generation, TSM and OEMs. IT infrastructure Telecommunications and Payment industry experience.
- Solution Architecture and Solution Scoping.
- Experience of writing customer proposals and reports and be proficient in technical dealings with customers on the phone and in meeting.
- Experience of working across different cultures an international telecommunications or IT products & services environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of Service Software solutions within the B2B segment. Deep understanding of complex software, cloud solutions.
- Solid understanding and proven track record in design of cloud, IT infrastructures, architectures and solutions.
- Excellent and in depth IT-skills with specialization in Cloud, IT networks and IT-security, but also able to cover operating systems, web application servers and databases.
- Accustomed to work with short deadlines in customer engagements. Basic understanding of the entire development process. Advanced understanding of the sales process.
- Understanding of ITIL processes and Service Management
- Good written and spoken English.
- Experience in R&D and IT, or field engineering.
- ITIL Expert certification would be beneficial.
What we offer:
- A high performing international environment
- Great colleagues in an innovative company
- Competitive benefit package and collective agreement
- The chance to make a difference in your area of expertise
- Pleasant office located in Stockholm
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Please send your application with subject: “Solution SME” to email@example.com