The Customer Service is responsible for sales order management and tracking.
You are about to become part of a young and idealistic team: Experience Giesecke & Devrient’s long tradition of using cutting-edge technology. Explore the unlimited market of management services with us. Take advantage of the opportunity to work with associates and clients from all over the world.
- Sales order management and tracking
- Issuing product purchase orders and product testing orders
- Managing contracts and data entry
- Organizing sales documents and other records
- Tracking Accounts receivable
- Gathering and reporting sales projections
- Filling out incoming order reports
- Preparing tenders
- Handling sales order complaints (from customers)
- Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering; computer-related field preferred
- 1-2 years’ work experience related to customer service or sales support; top-tier recent graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent ability to communicate and express ideas; good understanding of customer service
- Proficient in the MS Office software package
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us! Send your application by e-mail GDChina.firstname.lastname@example.org.