Lead Engineer / Sr. Engineer- Developer in Test
The Lead Engineer / Sr. Engineer- Developer in Test is responsible for test management and test automation.
- BE – Telecommunication, computers, or any Branch who has worked in Telecommunications, Smartcard, embedded technology
- min 5+ years (5-11 years)
- Smart Card, Java Card
- C, C++, embedded systems
- Clear Case, Clear Quest, Doors
- Self-motivated, Focused, Good Team Player, Positive Attitude, Good communication skills – written and verbal, proactive
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Cryptology, Smart Card Operating system, Telecommunication (GSM) and Electronic Payment system
- Proven knowledge to work in processes according to CMMI (Level 3)
Details – Must Have attributes:
- Telecom/ Embedded Systems or Smart cards preferred
- C knowledge mandatory, C++ preferred
- Minimum 5+ (5-11 years) years of IT experience preferably in the above domains
- Experience in test automation, writing scripts C,C++, defect analyses, reporting and tracking tools, requirement management
- Analysis, design and implementation of smart card applications for the telecommunications sector (GSM, UMTS,WIM, S@T etc.)
- Analysis, design and implementation of smart card applications for the payments sector (MasterCard, Visa.)
- Detailed knowledge - Requirement coverage, Test Plans, Test and Code coverage, Test strategies defect and Feature Tracking, RCA’s
- “Customer First” attitude and flexible approach in work is an absolute must.
- Providing leadership, motivation and direction for Technical Support Engineers, other resources
- Identify areas for improvement that will result in improving operation efficiency, customer satisfaction, and adding value.
- Knowledge and experience of project management techniques
- Should be ready to take technical ownership of the product.
- Unquestionable, proven integrity and loyalty
- Structured, systematic and decision making work attitude
- Quality consciousness
- Perfect social behavior
- Able to work independently with diligence in all levels
- Initiative and drive for self-learning and self-improvement
- Good communication skills
- Very good English, fluently written and spoken
We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us! Send your application by e-mail. Please mention the Job Code in the subject of your email.
Mr. Jenish Kumar A.
+91 20 4711 4000