Customer and supplier information on SARS-CoV-2 prevention measures at G+D
Dear business partners,
People and businesses around the world are confronted with the consequences of the worldwide spreading of the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). It is of highest priority for G+D to protect the health of employees, customers, partners and the general public, and to strictly follow the recommendations of the authorities in this regard.
G+D has installed central and local task forces and crisis teams to monitor the situation and anticipate major changes and their implications. The Group Management Board as well as the Management Board of the business sectors are involved in the crisis teams and ensure rapid decision-making. General preventive measures are aligned and adapted to local requirements. G+D has taken various measures, in particular:
- Business trips will be postponed until further notice or replaced by digital alternatives. In general, travel is very limited. Travel to risk areas or particularly affected areas* is suspended until at least the end of April.
- In addition, we strongly advise our colleagues against private travel, especially to risk areas or particularly affected areas*.
- Employees who have the opportunity to work from home make consistent use of this option. This request is even more stringent if employees have been in a risk area or particularly affected area* within the last 14 days. They are not allowed to return to their office workplaces.
- As required by the authorities, we urge our colleagues to severely restrict social contacts.
- Internal and external events organized by G+D have been completely cancelled until further notice.
- Significantly increased hygiene measures were established at all locations to prevent possible infections.
- All employees have access to information and regulations in the context of COVID-19, which are updated regularly - currently daily.
- Visits by external guests are strongly restricted and regulated.
- Each G+D business sector has a Business Continuity Management (BCM) system for its sites to maintain delivery capability and the continuous availability of our services in the best possible way.
All measures serve to prevent and delay further spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. At G+D, the protection and welfare of our employees and the maintenance of our obligations to our customers are central to our business. G+D stands 100% behind the official measures and supports them to the best of its ability.
We monitor the situation and the new frame conditions on a daily basis. In doing so, we adapt our measures at any time in line with the requirements. We will keep this website up to date at all times to keep our employees, customers and partners well-informed.
We would like to thank you for your confidence in G+D and wish you, your families and colleagues all the best and, above all, good health in these turbulent times.
Contact: Please get in touch with your G+D contact at any time for further information.
81677 Munich, Germany
P +49 89 41 19-0
* Risk areas and particularly affected areas according to the German Robert Koch Institute (Link)
Munich, March 19, 2020