Customer and supplier information on SARS-CoV-2 prevention measures at G+D
Dear business partners,
People and businesses around the world are confronted with the consequences of the worldwide spreading of the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). It is of highest priority for G+D to protect the health of employees, customers, partners and the general public, and to strictly follow the recommendations of the authorities in this regard.
G+D has installed central and local task forces and crisis teams to monitor the situation and anticipate major changes and their implications. The Group Management Board as well as the Management Board of the business sectors are involved in the crisis teams and ensure rapid decision-making. General preventive measures are aligned and adapted to local requirements. G+D has taken various measures, in particular:
- Business trips will be postponed until further notice or replaced by digital alternatives. In general, travel is very limited.
- In addition, we strongly advise our colleagues against private travel to SARS-CoV-2 risk countries and areas (according to RKI).
- Colleagues who have the opportunity to work from home continue to make increasing use of this option.
- The gradual return to the workplace - since relaxation of the official curfew - is carried out on the basis of a phase plan with strict requirements as part of a hygiene concept and up to a limit of 30% attendance per team.
- We urge our colleagues to observe the valid contact restrictions of the authorities.
- Internal and external presence events organized by G+D remain suspended until further notice.
- Significantly increased hygiene measures were established at all locations to prevent possible infections.
- All employees have access to information and regulations in the context of COVID-19, which are updated regularly.
- Visits by external guests are strongly restricted and regulated.
- Each G+D business sector has a Business Continuity Management (BCM) system for its sites to maintain delivery capability and the continuous availability of our services in the best possible way.
All measures serve to prevent and delay further spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. At G+D, the protection and welfare of our employees and the maintenance of our obligations to our customers are central to our business. G+D stands 100% behind the official measures and supports them to the best of its ability.
We monitor the situation and the new frame conditions on a daily basis. In doing so, we adapt our measures at any time in line with the requirements. We will keep this website up to date at all times to keep our employees, customers and partners well-informed.
We would like to thank you for your confidence in G+D and wish you, your families and colleagues all the best and, above all, good health in these turbulent times.
Contact: Please get in touch with your G+D contact at any time for further information.
81677 Munich, Germany
P +49 89 41 19-0
Munich, September 17, 2020