Customer and supplier information on SARS-CoV-2 prevention measures at G+D
People and businesses around the world are confronted with the consequences of the coronavirus (COVID-19). It is of highest priority for G+D to protect the health of employees, customers, partners and the general public, and to strictly follow the recommendations of the authorities in this regard.
G+D has installed central and local task forces and crisis teams to monitor the situation and anticipate major changes and their implications. The Group Management Board as well as the Management Board of the business sectors are involved in the crisis teams and ensure rapid decision-making. General preventive measures are aligned and adapted to local requirements. G+D has taken various measures, in particular:
- Business trips are only possible in individual cases with special permission. Employees are encouraged to use digital alternatives wherever possible.
- In addition, we strongly advise our colleagues against private travel to SARS-CoV-2 risk countries and areas (according to RKI).
- Colleagues who have the opportunity to work from home continue to make increasing use of this option (detailed regulations for individual G+D locations correspond to the national / regional requirements, e.g. Infection Protection Act in Germany)
- The presence in the company is linked to strict requirements and a hygiene concept. The permissible upper limit of presence per site is based on the COVID-19 situation and the official regulations in the respective regions.
- We urge our colleagues to observe the valid contact restrictions of the authorities.
- Internal and external presence events organized by G+D remain suspended until further notice.
- Significantly increased hygiene measures are in place at all locations to prevent possible infections.
- In Germany, among other countries, employees and visitors are obliged to wear a face mask on all meeting and circulation areas of the workplace.
- All employees have access to information and regulations in the context of COVID-19, which are updated regularly.
- Visits by external guests are restricted and regulated.
- Each G+D business sector has a Business Continuity Management (BCM) system for its sites to maintain delivery capability and the continuous availability of our services in the best possible way.
At G+D, the protection and welfare of our employees and the maintenance of our obligations to our customers are central to our business. G+D stands 100% behind the official measures and supports them to the best of its ability.
We monitor the situation and the current frame conditions regularly. In doing so, we adapt our measures in line with the requirements. We will keep this website up to date to keep our employees, customers and partners well-informed.
We would like to thank you for your confidence in G+D and wish you, your families and colleagues all the best and, above all, good health.
Contact: Please get in touch with your G+D contact at any time for further information.
81677 Munich, Germany
P +49 89 41 19-0
Munich, February, 2022