BPS® M7: Highest Security and Efficiency for the High-Speed World
The BPS® M7 is at the core of G+D's “High-Speed World”. It is the modular banknote processing systems for central bank cash centers, where intelligent automation like the NotaTracc® system complement highspeed processing and integrate every single banknote into highly automated smart logistics.
With more than 2,000 systems installed to date, G+D has set the benchmark for banknote processing in central banks and commercial cash centers in more than 115 countries. With a throughput of up to 120,000 banknotes per hour, the BPS® M7 reaches maximum productivity – and does so with outstanding counting accuracy, in a system that is very easy to operate. Continuous singling and automatic reloading of band reels ensures uninterrupted operation and thereby the highest performance in its product class.
Benefits at a Glance
- Highest counting accuracy
- Superior sorting results (fitness, authenticity, repeatability, reproducibility) due to best-in-class sensor solutions
- Online shredder option for secure destruction even at 100% shred rate
- Connects banknotes to the digital world by providing its individual lifecycle data by serial number reading
- Cyber security by BPS® Protect
- Modular concept providing unique intelligent automation options
Additional Modules & Services
All the key information about the modular system for sorting and processing banknotes.