BPS® X9: Superior High Speed Quality Inspection for Print Works
To guarantee the highest possible banknote quality, print works need to check the quality of each freshly printed banknote. The BPS® X9 sets a new standard for Single Note Inspection for print works and is a record holder with a processing speed of 44 banknotes per second. The BPS® X9 also guarantees the highest reliability, efficiency, and accuracy.
BPS® X9 is the successor to the BPS® 2000 OBIS, which – with more than 140 systems installed in over 40 print works – is the global benchmark for performing quality inspection of freshly printed banknotes. The BPS® X9 boosts the processing speed to 44 banknotes per second achieving an effective throughput of more than 150,000 banknotes per hour which makes it the fastest processing system in the world. The clarity of its design and the thoughtful user interface ensure intuitive and efficient operations. It is the central component of the Banknote Finishing Solution. It can be easily integrated with automated cutting and packaging, thus providing a true end-to-end solution for fully automated banknote finishing, from sheet to parcel.
Benefits at a Glance
- Up to 44 banknotes processed per second with an effective throughput of more than 150,000 banknotes per hour
- Highest productivity due to optimized operating procedures, low maintenance requirements, and minimal service interruptions
- At the core of the fully automated finishing solutions by connecting it to automated cutting and packaging solutions
- Quality inspection based on best in class sensor suite NotaMaster®, the NotaScan® sensor families, and easy integration of 3rd party sensors
- Highest security at all levels, e.g. it provides complete tracing of all processed banknotes together with the serial numbers and may be secured against unauthorized software and parameter changes
- Manifold data views to improve efficiency and quality of the printing process and document the printing quality and its tolerances to the issuing central bank
Modules & Services
Everything about the world’s fastest single banknote inspection system.