Convego® CloudPay eSE
From watches, wristbands and jewelry to glasses and clothing, the use cases for wearable payments are many. And as contactless payments is coming into its own, wearable payments are seeing a dramatic increase in customer adoption – in everyday use.
The appeal of wearable payment is easy to understand. The ability to use items worn on the body to quickly and easily pay for goods and services takes the convenience of mobile and contactless payment to a new level. And we know how you can leverage on this demand, and the possibilities wearable technology brings!
Convego® CloudPay eSE in a nutshell
Our tokenized wearable solutions are designed and certified according to the requirements of the major payment networks. This ensures that all contactless payment vehicles are not only simple to adapt and to perform, but also highly secure.
We are the partner of choice for global brands when looking to integrate tokenized wearable technology into their lines of smart and stylish devices – be they watches, jewelry, fitness trackers, or other products. We offer essential back-end services for token requests and lifecycle management of the embedded secure element inside wearables. The end-to-end solution include a companion app, a convenient interface for your customer to make use of this service. All easy and convenient.
- Our wearable solutions enable fast go-to-market with unmatched security and functionality – putting you in front of your competition
- Leverage your business with our ecosystem of established partners, future-proofed technology, and certified components
- Customer satisfaction will be increased because of frictionless wearable payments
- By offering secure wearable payment solutions, with bolt-in technology for customizable offerings, you will enjoy higher brand retention
- Juniper Research has awarded our tokenized wearable solution with the Platinum Award in “IoT Payment Innovation”: Our solution has been tested, proven and accredited as best-in-class
Solution brief about transformation through integration
Wearables have transformed the way millions of people live, play, work and pay, with new applications for the technology being implemented at a staggering pace. What was once the province of premium consumer technology is now being used in multiple industries in single and multiple-use applications, from payments and access management to transportation and ticketing.
Case study on our successful collaboration with Swatch
G+D has enabled Swatch to easily add new and highly secure functionality to their watches. G+D’s technology ensures that Swatch customers enjoy functionality without compromising what they love most about Swatch – fashionable design, low price, and long battery life.
Trend report on wearable payments
Juniper Research Lead Analyst Nick Maynard conducted the below interview with Jukka Yliuntinen, Head of Digital Solutions at G+D in June 2021.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our end-to-end business solutions or about our company, seek expert advice, or want to give us your feedback, our team is here to support you, anytime.